never, ever, tell me that “it doesn’t matter.”
because if it was enough to make you cry
if it hurt you that much
then it does matter
never think that you are insignifcant
or that your problems aren’t important
because you matter
i got asks yall this makes me so happy this made my night
yellow:five turn ons
i’ll try to come up with five more for you nonny!
nsfw/tmi text under cut!
Green, blue, violet
i already did green, and i don’t have many more specific life goals?? like shit i just want to be happy you know??
- dying alone with no one to miss me or remember me and not having done anything important at all
- heIGHTS (if you want to see my ass clench just put me on a tall building or an elevator with a see-through wall towards empty open air)
- SPIDERS FT. ANY BUG EVER
violet:one thing you love
i love so many things though!! but i guess,
Red, Yellow, and Green, but also for the Red you have to do 7 things about yourself about which you're very confident.
insecurities confident things
- my skin. i have pretty fucking great skin, like strangers will specifically compliment me on my skin! (in the words of ecil, once i go on t i’m to go from porcelain to pizza D:)
- my poetry. i mean, i can objectively look at it and know that it’s not the best and there are better poets but it just makes me so happy?? and i’m still pretty good even if i’m not the best?? like i like my poetry and i’ve been in poetry communities that have taught how to love my poetry and be confident in my words
- my brute force of determination. it can really suck sometimes and sometimes i run out of steam when my depression kicks back, but overall i can be confident that i can work through or around just about anything via the sheer intensity of my drive.
- my cooking skills! i’ve gotten so much better in the past year and now i feel ready to tackle just about any recipe!
- me in a sports bra and athletic shorts. dysphoria aside, i’m very confident about me in a sports bra and athletic shorts. (i’d rarely go outside in such, though. people would ask too many questions about my sites)
- my relative independence and coping skills. obvs i’m still financially dependent on my parents, but i think if i was thrown head first into the big adult world for real, i think i’d land on my feet and be able to do okay. being diabetic gives me control issues, so it gives me great comfort to feel like i’d be able to do the things i’d need to do without anyone’s help.
- ??? um maybe my fashion sense??? idk i really like what i wear and my winter wardrobe especially is v v wonderful and i love it a lot i have a decent range of sweaters and sweater vests and button ups and colorful pants.
green:four life goals
- to be on a poetry slam team!
- to be published!
- to have a wall
or more of bookshelves with books on them
- ~~to be in love and be loved in return~~
nsfw-ish text under cut! or tmi depending on how you see it
one thing you love
Here’s the rules
-reblog this (as many times as you want)
-likes dont count
-we will pick one random note in the reblogs as a winner
WHATCHU GON GET!
-large Pizza flag patch
- 2 pizza punks patches
-set of bird skull patches
-hand made pizza punks stickers
-pizza punks logo shirt in whatever size you ever so desire
- plus other surprises ;)
winner will be picked on the 30th of july and we will mail it out as soon as we clarify it with you
"Too many books?" I believe the phrase you’re looking for is "not enough bookshelves".
I don’t know the source for this otherwise I’d give it
this is where I found it
but this is the most amazing solution to the biggest Harry Potter mystery
original source thanks to a lovely individual
sorry i’ve been not around as much, i’m in the middle of moving!
i don’t know if i thought this through all the way. i now have exactly 1 place to sit in my entire apartment that is not the floor.
but on the upside, the vast majority of furniture moved out!! all i need to move now are boxes, collapsible bookshelf, lamp, and small square ottoman.